EZ1 Training Videos
The Wi-Fi version of EZ1 series are APsystems 3rd generation of dual microinverters, they are dedicated designed for balcony and DIY systems, EZ1 series microinverters have 2 input channels with independent MPPT and high input current and output power to adapt to today’s larger power module.
Users could directly connect to the EZ1 series with their cell phones through Bluetooth and get the real-time data of the solar systems. Besides direct connection, EZ1 series could also connect to a router through Wi-Fi and send data to cloud servers for remote monitoring.
Through an AC extension cable provided by APsystems, EZ1 series could be plugged into a socket and start output energy, truly easy and convenient grid connection.
• One microinverter connects to two modules
• Max output power reaching 600/799 or 960VA
• Two input channels with independent MPPT
• High input current to adapt to large modules
• Maximum reliability, IP67
• Built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
• Safety protection relay integrated
• Dedicated for balcony and DIY systems
AP EasyPower is a smart home energy management tool that provides local and remote management services for EZ1 microinverter devices. With AP Easy Power , end-users can register online 1 or 2 EZ1 microinverters Maximum per system to further access their solar production anywhere, anytime. EZ1 users have to register their system online via WiFi on the AP EasyPower to be eligible for the product warranty.
- Fast installation and wiring
- Direct connecting with Bluetooth
- Real-time monitoring
- Online diagnosis & maintenance