Continuing with its development in the Iberian Peninsula, APsystems is hiring a (Technical) Sales Manager in Spain.
Working closely with the European sales and marketing team, technical support and sales administration, the Spain-based position requires autonomy, and negotiation skills. Join a human-sized, profitable and innovative company, leader in its market.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Develop sales and penetration of the products of the company in Spain
• Establish strategic and tactical plans to develop, improve, expand, and maintain distribution channels and installers network.
• Supervise the success of these strategies and develop value proposition that ensures that APsystems attracts the best dealers to meet our objectives
• Inform on a regular basis about competition, market shares, price trends, legislation, key figures of the market.
• Provide technical support to customers in relationship with the customer support team.
• Educate his market to the Micro inverter solution : Provide training on Micro inverters solutions to Distributors and installers.
• Collaborate in the marketing campaigns that the company conducts in the Spanish market.
You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to learn new skills and to build a career in sales and marketing. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills, as well as the ability to work autonomously. Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 3/4-year college degree in business or technical (eletricity, eletronics or related)
• At least 5 years experience working in Sales area and technical knowledge and interest of the photovoltaics industry
• Evidence that you are a Top Performer in your current role,
• Autonomous and self-driven,
• Fluency in Spanish and operationnal English is a must to be eligible for this role, (French and/or Portuguese are a plus)
• Knowledge of the PV industry
• Superior communication skills and the ability to build reporting,
• Ability to work under pressure and managing multiple tasks,
• Ability to work well in an international startup team environment.
• Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
• Vibrant company culture
• Fixed + variable salary – Car allowance
Location: Spain – Home office
Reports to Sales Director Western and South Europe
Are you interested? Please send your CV and a cover letter to let us know more about you at : email@example.com
APsystems does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
10 years of innovation, an international impact
Expert in power electronics at the module level (MLPE) for over 10 years, APsystems has more than 130 patents on its products and has become # 1 multi-module microinverter manufacturer in the world. Offering the widest range of microinverter solutions with the YC600 and QS1 in single-phase for residential and the YC1000 native three-phase QUAD for large roofs, APsystems will continue to be a leader in photovoltaic innovation with several new microinverters planned to be launched in the next 18 months. Join a profitable human-sized company serving customers in more than 120 countries around the world.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!